söndag 5 oktober 2008

So just for updates (cath) it's been a good week/weekend really, practiced alot, had nice times, went swimming, went to a really nice concert last night in a venue which is like a very big version of someones house, very cosy, bit expensive and miles to walk but was worth it. The weeks here disappear so fast now I've got used to everything, and I almost forget everything that has happened.
Tomorrow the spelmanslag is in a different place, I think we're rehearsing for some concert perhaps? But I don't know where it is yet..I borrowed a bike of my friend to cycle there last monday because i was running late, but it was a bit big and I almost fell off several times which was embarrassing, so I might try and borrow one off a shorter friend tomorrow.
Today I have started (only just, because I accidentally watched swedish idol, which is awful, with everyone in the living room for ages) arranging my trip home in about 2 weeks, which is exciting. I only hope I will get to see everyone I would like to...
My future plans so far are to learn how to knit a sock, and maybe start applying for something at a university somewhere for next year. But I wonder for how long I can put off the latter...
Now I am going to practice for a bit, then maybe cook some dinner.

Love Anna
xxx

Inga kommentarer: