lördag 18 oktober 2008

Suprising Saturdays!

I woke up at like 1.30 today, feeling awfully snuskig (rough/gross) and my throat has been killing me all day, thanks to last night. But that was really a good night. So I wasn't sure what to do today, but I ended up going to Lisa's (which is the room i just moved out of, and she moved into) and making a zipwire from the kitchen window to her window because they are adjacent to each other. This was a genius plan well it was Anders' genius plan really, but he left and we decided to do it. It took us like an hour of me standing outside trying to throw a roll of selotape attached to wool up into the windows. But eventually, with some help from some boys, we did it, and it worked. We shall make some improvements on it at a later date (probably tomorrow as it's a sunday). So that was tremendously fun, and now i'm in my cosy cosy room waiting for people to come round and play some music maybe. Then we are going to cook dinner. Yum! I havn't eaten since breakfast actually, i've just noticed i was too busy.

Anyway, the reason I have moved rooms is basically because the guy in the room next door to me was kind of creepy, and wouldn't leave me alone. I could have perhaps put up with it, but Lisa was being forced out of her double room, as a couple sharing a single room needed it. This was slightly unfair I think but anyway I offered to move to house 11, which has less people in it that 5. That is the only downside as this room is so much better: it has internet, it is much bigger, has a telly and hairdryer (not that I am really bothered) and a sofa which folds into an extra bed. I will still hang out in 5 though I think, because I will miss the kitchen gang, and I am one of them anyway so it won't be weird, and it's only a few metres away...

So anyway lina and lisa are here now so I will leave you with some pictures, and I hope James is ok, apparently he is very hungover.









Love Anna
XXX

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Wow, I thought Hus11 was only for guests - which makes sense with the hairdryer and TV and all. You're so LUCKY! Looking forward to that Sofa. XX

Anonym sa...

Is THIS your new room ? You are lucky - sounds like a good move to me and it looks lovely already ! I'm looking for a place just like that in Cambridge (minus the lake and the moon of course)
Looking forwar dto being there with you sometime ove winter, see you soon Cath XXXX

anna sa...

hyell yeeaah!xx