torsdag 9 oktober 2008

Yaay

Home here I come...I finally managed to buy my flight home on the 25th of october with ryanair, who is a bastard, but was ok in the end. I have not yet booked a return flight as I am not sure about that right now...
I also talked to Jonas finally about all the things that have been bothering me the entire time i've been here, and it took up most of our hour lesson but it was worth it and I feel so much better now.
In the meantime, me and Martin from classical just went on youtube for about an hour and a half and fell in love with this man, who has given us several ideas about what we could do with stuff in the fridge:



he is insane




Love Anna
XXX

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

He's not insane he's clever and has obviously got time and fruit on his hands. . .

Unknown sa...

Jonas Brandin can solve anything. Looking forward to you sooo much! When are you thinking of paying Newcastle a visit? I'm actually coming back to sheffield on Friday 31st, Sat 1st, Sun 2nd for Sheffield folk festival I suppose you'll still be around then? We should plan so that you're not in Newcastle when I a in sheff etc. You could come up on wednesday or soemthingk, and we travel down again at the weekend or someting? We're going to have asecret garden party for youuu! Rowanxxxxx

anna sa...

yeah he can, he also fixed my wobbly chin rest! ace! yeah i'll still be around then...but i thought sheff folk fest was earlier and that i would miss it? well that's good i'll get to go then..and i guess alot of people will be there too! i need to arrange james business though, he's moving to edinborough today! excited about the secret garden party, marit already told me. i'm mary! x p.s. who left the other comment?

Marit sa...

Dunno...
Yes, of course you are Mary! Well, edinburgh is an hour on the train from Newcastle, so a meet in the middle or something shouldnt be too hard to organise? Invite him to thee party. He does need to be aware of the film though, as people are only allowed to talk in quotes...Rowanxxxx

Unknown sa...

noo! iTS ME!