måndag 6 oktober 2008

gahhh

i got the dates of our october break really wrong, so i have to start all over again. and i just practiced alot and my fingers feel like they are about to fall off. hopefully not before big rehearsal in the church tonight.
also i can't decide whether to go to linköping festival this weekend, it is like 6 hours drive away, i don't know if i can be arsed and it's quite expensive too. but it would be alot of fun...and me and a friend ended up not going to rättvik to visit my friend tobias this weekend. not that that has anything to do with that. anyway i got a really nice postcard from my parents in italy/switzerland/germany the other day. and i made the best curry ever last night. and i am going to knit a sock. one day. i'm just going to look for some flights first. ooh and i'm talking only swedish now, unless i need 1 or 2 words now and then. but it's really good.

love Anna
xxx

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Glad you like the card Anna

So what are your new dates - cant wait to see you X
Cath

Rosie sa...

Bonsoir Anna! I wish I could say my French had come on so fast! Although I'm surrounded by a Chinese family so it's not surprising. Anyway I'm happy you're having a good time and I like reading your updates etc etc. Are you back for long over CHristmas? xxx

Marit sa...

Nar kommer du hem till mig!?!
Jag skall boka fly billjettenar idag eller i morgon till Atervendern's fest! Komma bli bra! Jag sitta i Universitats Biblioteken och ha det ganska trakigt mellan lectures. Se jatte mycket fram emot att se dig igen! Sa mycket att prata om (och pa Svenska, naturligvis, jag behover lite ovning...)

Anonym sa...

oops, that was me. Rowan XXX