söndag 30 november 2008

You can't help wasting time on a sunday

I should be... practicing, doing music theory homework, and learning the words to all the swedish christmas songs!
I have been...doing laundry (at least I did that), eating, drinking tea, reading and watching a 60 minute interview with Barack Obama. I think he's a nice man.
Anyway, news is I bought a swiss cheese plant for my room, and called it Damien (Barber). Perks up my room. Some company.




Cath I've just been trying out the swiss throat sweets - tell helm: 'yes, they are nice.'

I'm gonna practice now, here's some pictures of outside my window from the other day:


Love Anna

XXX

p.s. oh and advent starts tomorrow! thanks for the calendar cath! i put it up but it fell down, i'll sort it out now!

1 kommentar:

Rosie sa...

Haha I've been dosed up on swiss throat sweets, swiss paracetonal, swiss bedtime flu medicine and swiss nurofen for a week now. Thank you Switzerland.

Oh and I had raclette today so that's swiss cheese! But not a plant.
xxx