måndag 17 november 2008

In Recovery

Had an absolutely mad weekend back in Bollnäs, it was just a massive piss up the whole weekend for återvänderen fest, which means like reunion party (people from last year came back). On friday most people arrived and we all went to the Highlander for a session. Massivest session ever, all the folkmusik people came back. It was absolutely packed til about 2am. Then the next day there was fika and a kindof treasure hunt/games and then getting ready and then going to the big hall place for dinner and partying all night - i left at about 4am. So understandably I was a bit knackered. It was really fun though, but I hate days after parties, even when you don't feel particularly hungover you feel low. But we all had a chilled out pizza sunday afterwards and then me and Rowan watched Matilda and bastu'd (sauna) so it was ok really.

We took her to the station this morning and waved her off back to Newcastle, I wasn't that sad because I will see her in about 5 weeks at christmas! The rest of today I planned to do lots of classical practice but bumped into Emma Reid at lunch (bizarre) and found out her band was giving a concert and workshop all afternooon, so I went to that which was really good. I managed to practice anyway, in my room this evening, it's really good being able to practice in my new room! And I am proud that I managed to practice actually, because I really had no motivation. But thinking about it an hour a day (which I have been told I should do by my teacher) is not really much to ask. But I think I still have the blues slightly and am a bit achey, and now I find myself watching a programme about eating disorders! It's the only thing in English, oh dear! But I think my swedish is actually coming on, suprisingly today I found it easy to talk swedish most of the time. It is strange that some days I find it very hard. Usually I am good on mondays though. Tonight there was also no spelmanslag, which is annoying as I was looking forward to getting back into it, so I'll have to wait another week! Oh well.
I think I'll get an early night and finish this belgian chocolate that Oona left for me for letting her stay in my room, and hopefully I'll feel a bit better tomorrow.
Love Anna
XXX

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I hope you feel better tomorrow Anna - and glad you had a good time at the weekend. Just did a pub quiz as Trapped Wind - out team included Edward and we came second from last and third form first so not bad really. CathX

Unknown sa...

so, forth?