tisdag 2 december 2008

Lucia competetors at the ready!

Ok, who will be lucia has turned into a bit of a competition because one girl is apparently desperate to be it, even though she was lucia last year. I think it's pretty obvious who should get the chance, seeing as we don't have it in England and everyone says they would vote for me, however I don't think there will be a vote (because everyone would vote for me so it wouldn't be fair) so we'll have a lucky dip type thing. Wow, exciting stuff! But I mean, if I win and she starts crying I may just give it to her anyway...!

I also might be going to Malung Folkhögskola to visit tomorrow, but am waiting to hear back from a teacher there if I have anywhere to stay. If I do go, it means I will have to leave here at 6.15am! Early! But I think it will be worth visiting to see what it's like there and it will probably be fun! Also partly to get away from the lessons here...our replacement teacher while Jonas is off being a dad is 'jennikel' a swedish woman who speaks english with an irish accent, has a masters degree in irish music, plays only irish music, teaches only irish music...yes. And last week it took about 3 hours for the class to learn 2 pretty boring irish reels (they can't DO irish, they can barely do swedish!) I had to leave at one point, because it was literally wasting my time sitting there, I have to practice! Anyway I probably won't go even if I don't go to Malung, I can't afford the time and really don't want to learn irish tunes. We should be spending our class time on our christmas concert, which is swedish coincidentally.

Love Anna
xxx

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Do postal votes count?