söndag 23 november 2008

Walk

I went on a walk today and fed the ducks the stale bread I found Rowan had left in the cupboard (thanks). I believe It was the coldest walk I've ever been on in my life.









Last night 4 of us did a concert at a cafe next to the garden centre type place. It was for some sort of private party with about 100 people sitting at tables and people giving speeches and prizes etc. Anyway, when they went to get food we played for about 50 mins (we were asked to do about 30). It was fun, and everybody said they enjoyed it, and when we came off stage we were told to tuck into the massive buffet. We had to sit on a separate table among the plants but free food, free beer, and then 500 kronors each which a man came over and gave us, who can complain!

Today, apart from my walk, I've been doing laundry, chilling out, reading, not practicing, and almost getting hit by trains. That was really quite scary.

Also, I found out just now (facebook) that Jonas Brandin (my teacher, and the best one in the world at that) has finally had his baby. This makes me a little sad as he won't be back to teach me for a long time. Maybe ever. :( Babies, who would have them. Today I don't like them, they seem to be everywhere.

Tomorrow is spelmanslag, and lots of practice. Perhaps swimming, I am in need of it, but that means I have to venture out into the snow (theres piles of it now)!

Love Anna

XXX

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

just posted your clogs Anna - look out for them !

Rosie sa...

I'm loving all the snow over here, it will be sad to go back to drizzly Sheffield - we have feet and feet of it and yesterday I went to a ski resort...sigh.

Unknown sa...

Wow, that 'fidola' written in the snow is still there! A year on....unbelievable.