fredag 12 september 2008

So i'm in Göteborg...



...having a nice time. Just chilling out at the moment in me and Cath's swanky hotel room, in the huge huge bed, very comfy, just before we're going out for a posh meal with some of her conference buddies. Today Cath bought me a much needed, quite expensive haircut which i'm very happy with, and fika several times around town.
I also went to Göteborg museum this morning and had a look round, there was quite an interesting exhitbition all about the history of the city and its industry, then i went into the next room which was all about the vikings. That was weird. Then I made my way to the book launch of Cath's new book.....'School'. Yep. There was wine and stuff. Then we went for lunch at a vegetarian cafe Cath likes so much she's been every day. It was ok. They had curry sauce!
So Cath's back now and we're going to meet people and go to dinner.
Up early tomorrow..just found out we have to leave at 20 to 8! eek. Means I get back to Bollnäs for like 3 though. But then who really knows if that's a good thing... I am glad I came here to see Cath it was good to have a break from it all!

Vi ses....nog i morgon!

Love Anna

xxx

1 kommentar:

Rebekah Johnston-Smith sa...

hey sweety :) sounds lovely! just saw ro last night for her little gathering before she's off to uni- soup and swedish-style crumble mmmmm!
Pop some piccies up off your new haircut!
Hope your enjoying bollnas and Sweden in general girly.
xxx bex xxx maybe see u xmas time?