onsdag 10 september 2008

The leaves are changing colour...




...and I don't like it one bit. I've had a bad couple of days but hopefully now things will start to work themselves out. (Rowan, I always have about 10 different options isn't that right) Crying on the phone to you was a great help. Also I went swimming which made me feel better. Anyway, i've just arranged to catch a train for like 6 hours to Göteborg tomorrow to see cath for like 2 days. Because I am desperate for a cuddle. Coincidentally i've just found out my teacher Jonas is sick, which is a bad thing because 1. poor him and 2. i will have no lesson tomorrow, but it is also a good thing for it means I can see Cathy earlier. Helm just told me he's sent a bow in the post, because mine is falling apart. How sweet! 2 parcels in 4 days...cmon!

Now I must apologise to my kontrabass friend Marcus for being horrible to him yesterday... then I may go and buy candy from Hemköp.

...Also there are so many birds/geese(?) here at the moment...I think they are moving south for the winter or something...there are big groups of them that fly over sky many times each day.





Love Anna
xxx

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Jonas is always ill! Yes to sweets and seeing cathy! XX p.s. have you discovered 'exotic snacks' yet? I was addicted. Fruity nutty goodness.

Anonym sa...

See you tomorrow Anna - bug hug till then, Cathy X