tisdag 16 september 2008

Mondays seem to be my best days...

Yesterday was good, i think i must have practiced for a good 6 hours. Then I heard beautiful sounds from fromolle...and went upstairs and downstairs and through lots of doors following it, and ended up in the gymnasium where Elin was playing and I had brought my fiddle so we played loads of nice music together and it sounded really good in there and everyone looked in as they walked past, it was really fun! Then went to spelmanslag..more playing, i played so much yesterday! Then Elin and Karin had a little party in their reeeally nice apartment. Today however i forgot to set my alarm so missed gehör, for the first time ever, but even though, i missed it which is annoying. Got more practicing to do with the folkmusikklass today as we have to have 2 arrangements for friday. eek
Love Anna
xxx

Inga kommentarer: