tisdag 13 januari 2009

So Anna, what did you do today? (censored)

Well I sat for about an hour by the radiator spinning pennies, talked mental and put stuffed animals in a bin bag for charity. Then I had a bath and watched hollyoaks.

I have thrown away LOOOADS of my stuff.

That's interesting.

Isn't it just.

I wonder what they are doing in Bollnäs.

Tomorrow i'm going to ring the dentist. Rowan's coming back. We're going to see 'The Reader' and go for a family meal. Then we're going to a session.
On Thursday I will teach my first violin lesson.
On Friday I will go to the job centre. Then maybe me and Rowan will play at a gaza benefit gig.
On Saturday I will go to cambridge. I will come back on
Tuesday.
On Wednesday I will have my first violin lesson back with my old classical teacher.
On Thursday I will go to Newcastle.
On Friday I will go to Edinburgh. I will see James. Maybe I will come back on
Monday.
On Tuesday I will go mental again.

Inga kommentarer: