måndag 11 augusti 2008

Back home again with 1 week to go...



Feeling I should update this, and ending up moping around all day eating and drinking tea so it's now about half 11 and I can finally be arsed (well not really). Got back from Sidmouth yesterday, happy days :) was 'mazing, glad I went, and although it's the last english festival i'll be at this year, it's ok because people are coming here on tuesday to keep me happy for a few days before it really is it. (Sweden is a week tomorrow) eeeek. And another thing...A level results on thursday. Shit the vicar. But what can you do. I stopped worrying a while ago now...and i've had such a good summer! I'll be back in october though, most likely as i'll miss people loads! :(






Just uploaded photos from germany, warwick and sidmouth, mostly from germany because i had more time there to faff around taking photos of stuff.






Sidmouth was a bit grey cold and misty at first (and a bit of a bastard to get to), but then the sun came out and we even went swimming in the sea which was nice. The rest of the time was mainly spent in pubs and a cheap cafe we found with nice curry sauce. Saw Karine Polwart in the sunny sun which was a highlight. Got a braid in my hair. Saw loads of lovely people I hadn't seen in a while. Had a good journey back to Sheffield with Jack, very glad he was with me or I would have gone insane...









hur hur hur






Parade on the last night:












lolly doing her thing...





Then fireworks (of which a good picture is hardly ever possible):






Then we dressed as cavegirl warriors and danced the night away to the demon barbers:





So tomorrow is sorting stuff out day for me as i've written a to do list. Going to town to buy a suicase and laptop bag and get my eurpoean health card etc. Then need to get my fiddle insured. Then on tuesday James and Jack are coming to stay! Whey happy days.





Love Anna


xxxxxx

Inga kommentarer: