lördag 16 augusti 2008

2 more days

James has gone, so it's shitty, and everyone else seems to be out. Mr Badger (my favourite teacher in the world) emailed me to say well done, but i need to email him back to see if there's anything i can do to get an A, i'm only 14 marks off, which is nothing but annoying. Just had a massive chat with Cath too and we need to ring teachers for advice on university and whatevers, it's a big poo. I have loads to do today, as tomorrow is my last day here and I need to start by putting 'make some sort of list of stuff to take' on my to do list, which i still need to do.
We've aquired a pigeon called John or Mr Nadim or something. He's from Wirksworth and should be getting picked up by a pigeon man later. Marit is back which means mandola is back for me to play (my fingers are like rock at the moment) and crisps will be eaten.


Love Anna

xxx

Inga kommentarer: