lördag 5 juli 2008

Still in Rattvik..

So briefly, while I can keep my eyes open, ethno has ended and me, Rowan and Mårit have stayed in Rättvik for an extra two days. I am extremely tired and emotionally crippled for the moment, and an awful lot of stuff has happened in the past week (which I will write about when I get home), without much quiet time so I shall need to recover. Today has mostly been spent in Rättvik's bibliotek (as it is raining and we basically had nowhere to go) and have to wait around to get a train at about half four to Arlanda airport where we get to hang around for about 10 hours (let's get pissed!)... Although i think i may go to sleep as we didn't get much after last night's frolickings at Boda spelmansstämma (?) and a very crammed car journey with strangers at 4 in the morning back to Rättvick, to put up the tent for about the 3rd time that night in a 'discreet place in the woods somewhere.
I have to go, the library is closing and I am not making much sense, will blog later x